Do not use your nails to scratch your scalp
Even when shampooing or irritating the scalp, do not use your nails to scratch your scalp! This can cause irritation and damage the sensitive scalp. The correct way is to clean the scalp with the fingertips, which can effectively reduce irritation and protect the scalp.
Avoid rubbing the hair with a towel
When drying your hair after shampooing, try not to rub the hair with a towel. This is easy to damage the health of the hair. If you are used to drying with a towel, you can choose a towel that is very absorbent and press the hair on both sides with a towel, do not rub. This will absorb some of the moisture and reduce the damage to the hair. In addition, after shampooing, the hair should be dried as quickly as possible, and damp hair should be exposed to the air for a long time, which is also likely to cause injury.
Ensure the proper frequency of shampoo
To be healthy on the scalp, care must be taken to cleanse the scalp and hair and maintain proper shampooing time. Do not wash your hair for a long time, do not wash it too often. The specific frequency can also be determined according to your own scalp. It is usually a common frequency to wash once every two days. Make sure the scalp is clean and avoid excessive pores that block the pores.
Frequently changes the line of the hairline
If you remain in the central or lateral distribution type for a long time, you should pay attention to the change of the fork dividing line. Do not expose the scalp of a certain area for a long time to minimize damage to the scalp.
1. The shampoo depends on sputum: when washing with shampoo, you must first wash it with shampoo in the palm of your hand and then spread it evenly over the hair, rubbing it gently from top to bottom. Never bend your head and wash your hair.
2. The hair conditioner should also be used for hair extension: because the hair is collected, using the right amount of conditioner will make the hair softer and less knotted.
3. First dry the water with a dry towel, then comb it in two sections: simply wrap the wet towel with a dry towel and press wet hair. It is better to prepare a large tooth comb. Do not comb it until the end. It is better to use the other hand to catch the joint.
4. Follow the hair flow to the hair, try to keep the temperature constant: if the hair is hot after the extension, you can use the windshield to add a hood to the hair. If you have straight hair, you should control the volume of air and tilt the angle towards the direction of the hair.
5. Wigs require regular care: wigs purchased from professional wigs stores can be sent regularly to be cleaned with a professional cleaner. If you buy in a small store, you can use a moisturizing shampoo. Soak the hair piece in cold water for a few minutes, then change the water and add 2 drops of shampoo. Stir it well with your hand and then put it in the air and let it dry naturally.
6. Always keep Shunfa spray handy: one of the uncomfortable extensions of hair is that you can not comb, especially after being swept away by the wind, the more you rush, the more comb, the easier it will be to get angry. It is much more convenient to have a Shunfa spray on your hand, and you can use your fingers to clean it.